PCC2021 will go ahead in the current climate. PCC understands that COVID-19 may present inconveniences to current schedule and so has contingencies in place. Please view recent posts on Instagram and join the Facebook group PCC AUSTRALIA COSMETIC TATTOO PMU GROUP for live information. Please continue down this page for refund policy.
Permanent Cosmetic Culture
Our aim is to bring the biggest talent both nationally & internationally to Australian artists, showcase the game changers and the hidden talent. PCC want to better the industry and help artists improve their businesses that they can attend a one stop event and not only walk away with knowledge in their field but also confidence they need within their business to be the very best business folk and artists that they can be.
What makes this conference different to others?
- Two full days, two rooms – this way you choose which speaker you would like to listen to. For example, one artist may be speaking and demonstrating on brows and another eyeliner… you choose which treatment appeals to you most.
- Bringing European artists to Australia… we are your tickets to the European knowledge & skill… The Europeans are the movers and shakers in this field!
- This conference is the complete package to the artist and business owner… all content, less shimmer.
Why the Pullman Hotel Brisbane?
- Simple really… easy access to our local, interstate and international artists… after all isn’t it about the content not location?
- A quality hotel with competitive accommodation prices for our attendees.
What is included with my ticket price?
- You can choose to attend 1 day or the full 2 days with the meet & greet… the choice is yours!
- FULL ACCESS you will enjoy – Choice to network prior on Saturday 16 October, with the conference starting on Sunday 27th February 2022, finishing off the evening with the Gala dinner & full day Monday 28th February 2022
- Dual conference rooms, so you listen to which speaker/artist suits you most.
- 17 Speakers over the 2 days… you will learn everything from practical/technical skills to website troubleshooting & social media… all of this for just $2900 (see the ticket price page for more information on how you can get this discounted!)
- Water, teas and coffees for the duration, food at morning tea break and buffet style lunch
- Networking, networking, networking!
- Goodie bag and an entry into The PCC Awards
Is my booking fee refundable?
COVID-19 UPDATE – If the event is cancelled completely, or delegates are unable to attend due to boarder closures relating to COVID-19, a full refund is permitted minus a transaction fee of $99.00. This covers the transactions and venue booking costs that PCC incur per delegate booking.
For non-Covid-19 border closures or cancellations – refunds of booking fee ($500 initial payment) tickets, payments plans are not permitted.
PLEASE NOTE, date and itinerary changes may occur due to COVID-19. Ticket holders will have prior notice.
*Recent Venue Change
Please note that due to Covid19 restrictions placed on the original venue, PCC2021 has moved to Brisbane QLD. Ticket holders have been informed by email on 24/06/2021 and notices have been released on the socials and website. Any refunds due to the venue change need to be communicated and completed by 08/07/2021 to ensure that PCC has correct seating and catering allocation for the new venue. PCC will not accept refund requests due to venue change after this date.
Will there be hands on learning?
- At the conference you can definitely bring your machine & practice on practice pads whilst the artist is demonstrating. If you are looking for hands on training with our artists, speak to us about our masterclass training where you will get to work on real life models.
Do I need experience in PMU to buy a ticket?
- Short answer, no. Definitely experience helps you understand the terminology & industry lingo, but if you are new to this field, this event will be perfect for you, as it will accelerate your knowledge & skills.
Can I buy products at the event?
- Yes you can! PCC have a variety of vendors you can shop from & speak with about their products.
PCC Terms and Conditions
Effective Date: 30/11/2019
These terms and conditions (hereinafter “Terms”) govern your use of the following website (which is hereinafter referred to as “the Product”): www.permanentcosmeticculture.com
The Product is owned and operated by: Permanent Cosmetic Culture PTY LTD (ACN 637489804)
These Terms constitute a binding contract between You and: Permanent Cosmetic Culture PTY LTD (ACN 637489804)
In connection with Your use of the Product, we may also provide You with access to various other content, documentation, materials, information, goods or services. In these Terms, we refer to all of these items collectively as “the Items”.
These Terms will govern Your use of all pages of the Product, as well as Your use of the Items.
If You continue to use the Product, You acknowledge that You have been given the chance to review the Terms. You acknowledge that You understand the Terms and that You agree to be bound by the Terms.
If You do not understand the Terms, if You do not agree to be bound by the Terms, or if You need more time to review and consider the Terms, then You must stop using the Product immediately.
“Australian Consumer Law” means the Australian Consumer Law which is contained in the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Commonwealth).
“Company IP” includes, but is not limited to, the contents, layout, design, colours, appearance, graphics and imagery of the Product, Content and Materials as well as all copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, patents and other intellectual property contained in the Product, Content and Materials.
“Content” means any content, writing, images, audiovisual content or other information published on the Product.
“Contract” means these terms and conditions.
“Dispute” means any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or in relation to these Terms, including any dispute, controversy or claim relating to the existence, validity or termination of these Terms.
“Effective Date” means the date that these Terms come into force.
“Items” means any and all of the Product, Services, Content and Materials collectively.
“Materials” means any materials, information or documentation that We may provide to You in connection with Your use of the Services or Product including documentation, data, information developed by Us or owned by Us, and other materials which may assist in Your use of Services or Product.
“Parties” means both You (the user of the Product) and Us (the owner of the Product) collectively.
“Product” means the website including all pages, all sub pages, all blogs, all forums, all other connected pages and all other connected internet content whatsoever, the home page or main page of which is located at: www.permanentcosmeticculture.com
“Services” means any or all services provided by or on the Product.
“Terms” means these terms and conditions.
“Us”, “We”, “Our”, “the Company” or “the Owner” refers to Permanent Cosmetic Culture PTY LTD
“Us”, “We”, “Our”, “the Company” or “the Owner” also includes any employees, affiliates, agents or other representatives of Permanent Cosmetic Culture PTY LTD
“You” or “Your” refers to the user of the Product.
“Your Content” means any Content posted to or added to the Product, Content or Materials by You or by somebody authorised by You or doing so on Your behalf.
- In these Terms, unless the context otherwise requires, the following rules of interpretation shall apply:
- Words referring to one gender include every other gender.II. Words referring to a singular number include the plural, and words referring to a plural include the singular.III. Words referring to a person or persons includes companies, firms, corporations, organisations and vice versa.IV. Any obligation on a Party not to do something includes an obligation not to allow that thing to be done.
YOUR AGREEMENT AND REPRESENTATIONS
- By continuing to use the Product and the Items You warrant and acknowledge that You have had the chance to review and consider the Terms, that You understand the Terms and that You agree to be bound by the Terms. If You do not understand the Terms or do not agree to be bound by them then you must stop using the Items immediately. We only agree to provide use of the Items to You if You agree to these Terms.b. By continuing to use the Product and the Items You represent and warrant to Us that You have legal capacity to enter these Terms.c. By continuing to use the Product and the Items You represent and warrant to Us that You have complied with all of these Terms.
- In order to use the Items, You must be aged at least 18 years.
- By using the Items, You represent and warrant that You are aged at least 18 years.c. We accept no responsibility or liability for any misrepresentation of Your age.
LICENCE TO USE PRODUCT, CONTENT AND MATERIALS
- We may provide You with certain other Items in connection with Your use of the Product.b. Subject to these Terms, We grant You a licence to use the Product, Content and Materials solely in connection with Your use of the Items. The licence created under these Terms is non-exclusive, limited, non-transferable, worldwide and revocable.c. You may not use the Product, Content or Materials for any purpose other than in accordance with the licence that is provided under this clause, and this licence to use the Product, Content and Materials terminates upon Your cessation of use of the Items or upon termination of this Contract.
SALE OF GOODS/SERVICES
- We may sell Services or may allow third parties to sell Services on the Product. If this occurs, then some specific exclusions of liability will apply, as described in the “Exclusion of Liability” clause.b. Please refer to Our additional terms and conditions for sale of services as applicable.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
- The Product, Content and Materials are provided for general information only and may change at any time without prior notice.b. You accept and acknowledge that the Items may contain mistakes, errors and inaccuracies.
c Your use of the Product, Content and Materials is entirely at Your risk. It is Your responsibility to make sure that any Goods, Services, Materials, Content or other information available through the Product suits Your particular purpose.
- Neither We, nor any third parties, provide any guarantees or warranties regarding the accuracy, completeness, performance, reliability, timeliness, quality, merchantability, safety, legality or suitability for a particular purpose of the Items.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, We hereby expressly exclude all warranties, guarantees, representations or terms (whether express or implied) except for those expressly set out in these Terms.f. To the maximum extent permitted by law, We hereby expressly exclude any liability in relation to the accuracy, completeness, performance, reliability, timeliness, quality, merchantability, safety, legality or suitability for a particular purpose of the Items.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, We hereby expressly exclude any liability in relation to loss of data, interruption to Your business or any damages which are incidental to or arise from such loss of data or interruption to business.h. To the maximum extent permitted by law, We will not be liable for any damage, loss, cost or expense including legal costs and expenses, whether direct or indirect, incurred by You in connection with Your use of the Items.
You hereby indemnify Us (which, for the sake of clarity, also includes any of Our employees, affiliates, agents or other representatives) and You agree to defend Us and to hold Us harmless in relation to any and all claims, suits, demands, actions, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis) which may arise from or relate to Your use or misuse of the Items. You agree that We may select Our own legal representation and may participate in Our own legal proceedings if We choose.
- We may immediately terminate these Terms at any time, with or without cause.b. We specifically reserve the right to terminate these Terms if You breach these Terms in any way.c. These Terms terminate automatically if we cease to operate the Product for any reason.d. If You have registered for an account with Us, You may terminate these Terms at any time by contacting Us and requesting termination.
- At the termination of these Terms, any provisions which would by their nature be expected to survive termination shall remain in full force and effect, including but not limited to Our exclusions of liability as outlined in the “Exclusions of Liability” clause.
- You agree not to use the Product or the Items for any unlawful purpose or any purpose prohibited under this clause. You agree not to use the Product or the Items in any way that could damage the Product, the Items, or Our general business.b. You further agree not to use the Product or the Items:
- to harass, abuse, or threaten any other person or to otherwise violate any other person’s legal rights;II. to violate any intellectual property rights of Us or of any third party;III. to upload or otherwise disseminate any computer viruses or other software that may damage the property of another;IV. to commit any kind of fraud;
V. to engage in or create any unlawful gambling, sweepstakes or pyramid schemes;
VI. to publish or distribute any obscene or defamatory material;
VII. to publish or distribute any material that incites violence, hatred or discrimination towards any person, group or community;
VIII. to unlawfully gather information about others.
- Unauthorised use by You of the Items may be a criminal offence and may give rise to a claim for damages.
VARIATION OF TERMS
- You hereby acknowledge and agree that these Terms may be varied or amended from time to time in Our sole discretion. If You continue to use the Product following any such variation or amendment You will be deemed to have confirmed and agreed to the new Terms as varied or amended.b. You agree to routinely monitor these Terms and to refer to the Effective Date posted at the top of these Terms in order to monitor any modifications or variations. You further agree to clear Your cache when doing so in order to avoid accessing a prior version of these Terms.c. In the event that You fail to monitor any modifications to or variations of these Terms, You agree that such failure shall be considered an affirmative waiver of Your right to review the modified or varied Terms.
CHANGES TO PRODUCT
- You acknowledge and agree that We may, in Our sole discretion, vary, alter, amend, change or update the Content, Materials or the Product at any time.b. You acknowledge, agree and accept that the Product may be unavailable from time to time (whether it is unavailable due to maintenance or for any other reason). If for unforeseen circumstances arise whether that be acts of god, force majeure the conference will be postponed until a later date & any monies paid will be carried forward. PCC DO NOT offer refunds.c. You acknowledge, agree and accept that We take no responsibility for, and to the maximum extent permitted by law we shall not be liable in any way for the Items being temporarily unavailable, whether due to reasons within our control or not.
- PCC Line up is subject to change at any given time. By purchasing a ticket you agree that Artists and Companies may change and accept given replacements. Line up changes do not permit refunds
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- The Items contain intellectual property that is owned by Us and/or that is licensed to Us. This includes, but is not limited to, the contents, layout, design, colours, appearance, graphics and imagery of the Product, Content, Materials and Goods as well as all copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, patents and other intellectual property contained in the Items (hereinafter “Company IP”).
- You hereby acknowledge and agree that, as between Us and You, We own all intellectual property rights in the Items and that nothing in these Terms amounts to a transfer of any intellectual property rights from Us to You.
- You hereby acknowledge and agree not to use the Company IP for any unlawful or infringing purpose.d. You hereby acknowledge and agree not to reproduce or distribute the Company IP in any way, including electronically or via registration of any new trademarks, trade names, service marks or Uniform Resource Locators (URLs) without express written permission from Us.
- All of the provisions of this clause in relation to “Intellectual property” shall survive any termination of these Terms.
REVERSE ENGINEERING AND SECURITY
You agree not to:
- reverse engineer, or attempt to reverse engineer or disassemble any code or software from or on the Items; and
- violate the security of the Items through any unauthorised access, circumvention of encryption or other security tools, data mining or interference with any host, user or network.
You are prohibited from using the Items for the purpose of gathering email addresses and/or personal information from people, companies or other organisations and/or for sending bulk emails or unsolicited emails.
- Australian Consumer Law: You may have certain rights, warranties, guarantees and remedies under the Australian Consumer Law, which is contained in the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), and these rights, warranties, guarantees and remedies may not be restricted, modified or excluded by Us. Our liability to you is governed solely by these Terms and the Australian Consumer Law.
- Applicable law: Your use of the Product and the Items is subject to the laws of Queensland and each party submits to the jurisdiction of the courts of Queensland.c. Written communication: In relation to any correspondence or notification which is required under these Terms to be provided in writing from one party to the other party:
- such notice is properly given if given to the other party:
- by email to an email address that the other party has nominated, acknowledged or used in connection with the use of the Product or other Items.B. by facsimile to a facsimile address which the other party has nominated, acknowledged or used in connection with the use of the Product or other Items.C. by post to a postal address the other party has nominated, acknowledged or used in connection with the use of the Product or other Items.
- such notice is taken to be received:
- if sent by email, when the email becomes capable of being retrieved by the recipient at the relevant email address.B. if sent by facsimile, at the time shown of correct and complete transmission to the recipient’s facsimile number by the sending machine.C. if sent by prepaid post within Australia, five (5) days after the date of posting.D. if sent by prepaid post to or from an address outside Australia, twenty one (21) days after the date of posting.
- No assignment: You must not assign, sub-licence or otherwise deal in any way with your rights under these Terms without Our prior written consent.
- Severability: If any clause or sub-clause of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, it is to be read down or severed such that the remaining clauses and sub-clauses will be enforced to the maximum extent possible. In such circumstances, the remainder of these Terms shall continue in full force and effect.
- No waiver: In the event that We fail to enforce any provision of these Terms, this shall not constitute a waiver of any future enforcement of that provision or of any other provision. Waiver of any clause or sub-clause of these Terms will not constitute a waiver of any other clause or sub-clause.g. Headings for convenience only: Headings of clauses and sub-clauses under these Terms are for convenience only. Headings shall not affect the meaning of any provision of these Terms.h. Parties must take all reasonable steps: Each party must, at its own expense, take all reasonable steps and do all that is reasonably necessary to give full effect to these Terms and the events contemplated by them.i. Separate agreements: You may have other legal agreements with Us. Those other legal agreements are separate from and are in addition to these Terms. These Terms do not alter, amend, revise or replace the terms of any other legal agreements You may have with Us.
You can contact us about these Terms using the following details:
Phone – 0409 488 717
Email – [email protected]
Web – www.permanentcosmeticculture.com